In this blog, we’re looking at video 5 of my 90 day livestream journey. Today I’m reflecting a bit on growth since the start of the year, and I run through some notes on the habits of successful online entrepreneurs
90 Day Video Journey II
I’m going to be live streaming daily from my YouTube channel 0alexpepper2, so head over and subscribe if you would like to come along for the ride.
Jan 17 2019
On January 17 I made a video introducing myself to my online education community. It’s part of our culture to use video and make a habit of speaking our mind and always growing our ability to communicate. It was quite amusing to see my delivery, body language, and attitude when I can compare it with my current self.
I spent a lot of time after that waiting for the right time to commit to doing much more video, but eventually I did jump in. I started sharing videos almost every day, and in the middle of March I started on my goal of 90 consecutive vlogs, which I finished successfully. This really grew me in many ways. Now I livestream to YouTube and don’t even think about it.
5 Personal Qualities Of Successful Online Entrepreneurs
I believe I got these tips out of “Secrets Of Online Entrepreneurs” by Bernadette Schwerdt, but I can’t remember for sure. They’re in one of my notebooks.
- Reframe failure: see failure as feedback
- Do what others don’t, won’t, or can’t. Push through personal barriers of resistance to do what needs to be done
- Know the story and mission: know what they do and can communicate it effortlessly
- Delegate: Know that done is better than perfect, and aren’t afraid to cede control to others
- Have depth of vision: Anticipate with accuracy what their business, and their clients, will need next
Important behavioural attributes that certainly aren’t restricted to online entrepreneurs. We can all take something from these pointers.
Watch today’s video below;
See you tomorrow..